Ribery: I am more deserving than Ronaldo to win the Ballon d'Or




Franck Ribery Bayern Munich star said that he deserves to win the Ballon d’Or award for best player in 2013 more than Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo according to the number of titles that achieved with his team and his decisive role with his team.
And the player confirmed in an interview with the French newspaper (Le Monde) "Yes Ronaldo scored many goals, but I also did so. Genuine he scored more goals than me, but we are different in playing style. I Might not score many goals, but I lit the opponent's defenses."
Ribery explained that he contributed decisively in his team qualified for the finals of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil in front of the European Supplement Ukraine.
He said in this regard, "I resulted in the expulsion of three players during both legs and back, and contributed to record two than the three goals of our team stadium France."
The player admitted "these details may not attract enough attention, but I am confident in winning the prize."
He added "I do not feel any fear, as I made every effort and is now waiting for the result."
Ribery stressed that He does not consider delaying the vote on the closure of the prize for two weeks hurts him and comes down in favor of Cristiano, which closes the year brilliantly striking.
He noted, "What I was trying to do to win the Ballon d’Or is kept at the same level and to qualify for the World Cup with France, and so far have not done anything wrong."
He highlighted that he maintained a high level throughout the year, both with Bayern or with the "cocks" team, pointing out that the evidence that winning the best player in Europe.
He returned to confirm "what we did last season with Bayern was a historic achievement by the team," referring to the three historical titles (league and cup and Champions League).

No comments:

Post a Comment