Serena Williams won the first player in the world easily over her friend Danish Caroline Wozniacki 6-3, 6-3 in the final of America Open on Sunday to write her name in the annals of history her title in the 18 Grand Slam.
It was the third consecutive victory for the American player (32 years) in the US Open and sixth ever title in Flushing Meadows as she equaled in title 18 major tournaments with Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova in thefourth through the ages.
After failing to override the knockout in the first three major championships this year , Williams paved the way at Flushing Meadows without dropping any set and won over Wozniacki in only 75 minutes.
Wozniacki - ranked Tenth – who reached to the final Grand Slam for the first time in five years - was another disappointing end for good two weeks to come out empty-handed again and remain far from any major title.
And Serena Williams has maintained winning on her lead big difference of International Classification of WTA in the latest publications on Monday.
Came the top ten ranked World Association of WTA Tour which was released Monday, the eighth day of September are as follows:
1. American Serna Williams in first place with 9430 points
2. And Romanian Simona Halep in second place with 6160 points
3. The Czech Kvitova in third place with 5926 points
4. The Russian Sharapova in the fourth place with 5575 points
5. The Polish Radwanska Onaesca in fifth place with 5380 points
6. And Li Na of China in the sixth place with 5270 points
7. Bouchard and Canadian in seventh place with 4545 points
8. The German Angelika Kerber in eighth place with 4400 points
9. The Danish Wozniacki in ninth place with 4305 points
10. Serbian Ana Ivanovic in the tenth position with 3855 points.