Topless photos of Madonna in Interview



Madonna firing search websites and joins the celebrities naked photos which include Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus, and Kourtney Kardashian etc.

Madonna appeared on the cover of Interview freeing the nipple inside the pages of the magazine.
She declared to the magazine and she got real with magician David Blaine about everything from death and art to drugs.
And her three different covers and many of boudoir shots were captured by photographer Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.
Blaine asked about her new album and why it’s all about drugs, and Madonna wasn’t coy of her past with drugs saying the magician that the song is about people using drugs to connect to God or to a higher level of consciousness as she claimed.
The 56 years old singer was wearing a tiny strapped bra and corset showing her full assets, and black rubber gloves, suspenders and stockings.
And there is another image in which she appeared pushing her cleavage in an incredibly low silver-studded corset .
The third one she brings back those famous pink gloves from her Material Girl video.
We are not sure if her boobs on the photos were real or not.
Your jaws surely it the floor after seeing these photos for Interview Magazine  of the pop star Madonna , which one of them she was TOPLESS!
Madonna said to the magazine: "It's about how people take drugs to connect to God or to a higher level of consciousness. I keep saying, 'Plugging into the matrix'.
 She added :"If you get high, you can do that, which is why a lot of people drop acid or do drugs, because they want to get closer to God.
Madonna said: "But there's going to be a short circuit, and that’s the illusion of drugs, because they give you the illusion of getting closer to God, but ultimately they kill you."
 Finally the pop star said : "I mean, I tried everything once, but as soon as I was high, I spent my time drinking tons of water to get it out of my system. As soon as I was high, I was obsessed with flushing it out of me. I was like, Okay, I’m done now."
Despite being over 55 years old but she still give the like of Kardashian a run for money. She proved through those images but we are not quiet Madonna will be showing that much flesh in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment