Nadal: I Refuse to Justify the Defeat of the Left Knee Condition

The Spain's Rafael Nadal, ranked fifth in the world among the ATP Rejected "justify" the defeat suffered at the hands of Belgian Steve Darcis, ranked 135 in the world, 7-6, 7-6, 6-4 in his left knee condition.
Nadal said at a press conference after the meeting, "I do not want to talk about my knee, all I would like to congratulate Darcis who made a great match. All I can say about my knees would be to try to justify the defeat."
He explained, "This is Wimbledon. Tried to get here in the best possible condition, taking into account that it will be harder than ever, and it was."
"Rafa” stressed, who moved away from the action for seven months after leaving the second innings last season's tournament, he will not miss "all this time" after the loss today.
However, he said, "I cannot now determine the agenda" engagement in the upcoming tournaments, but he stressed that he would seek to contest the U.S. Open Cup competitions, the fourth Grand Slam tournaments that are held the end of August next year.
Rafael Nadal continued “In this life there are a few things clear," stressing that he had no intention of absence from the U.S. Open.
Rafael Nadal noted, "I do not know what will happen, and how the evolution of things. Decision I will take with my team, we'll do what we think it helps us more on achieving goals."
"The level of mental I feel in good condition. Remaining time, these two weeks have Additional Protocols, is the time I got to do other things. Might help to access in the best condition in places I was not sure I will out of it in good condition."

No comments:

Post a Comment